Our school is proud to be part of Extend Learning Academies Network to find out more please visit https://extendlearning.org.
Our Vision and Values
The ELAN believe there is no limit to what our pupils, teachers and communities will achieve.
Working together and with our partners we will deliver a World Class offer that:
- Enables all to achieve excellence
- Has high expectations of and for all
- Delivers outstanding progress and high attainment
- Extends aspiration, opportunity and outlook
- Provides a wide range of experiences that foster enjoyment and prepares life long learners for the modern world
- Grows and nurtures high quality committed professionals and future leaders.
- Leads learning through research and innovation
- Works with communities to provide schools designed to respond to their need
- Is honest, equitable and transparent
- Is nationally recognised for its work, innovation and success
Our work as a trusted family of schools is underpinned by the following principles:
- Welcoming and supportive
- Collaborative and cooperative
- Outward looking and working with others to support pupils
- Quality first teaching that ensures continuity throughout a pupil’s learning journey.
- Broad, balanced and enriched curriculum that is designed to promote interest, enjoyment and provide new life experiences and widen outlook
- Inclusive practice that meets the needs of all groups
- Fosters a culture of respect
- Leading excellence in teaching and learning
- Collective intelligence and experience that informs all
- A commitment to research and development
- An obligation to continuous development and progression for all that extends capacity and sustainability
- A culture of support, challenge and growth mind-set
Extend Learning Academies Network.
School House, Bournville Primary School, Selworthy Road, Weston-super-Mare BS23 3ST
Telephone Number: 01934 427134
A charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales - Company Number: 10896504