At Mead Vale Primary, we are dedicated to supporting key workers during this uncertain time.
Get in touch
If you think that you require support and provision for your child please contact us:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone: 01934 511133
Information about our provision
Our provision will run from 8am-6pm Monday-Friday.
- Morning sessions 8am-1pm
- Afternoon session 1pm-6pm
- We will open across the Easter Holidays, apart from Bank Holidays.
You DO NOT need to arrive at the start of these sessions or wait until the end - this is about supporting YOU. You can be flexible with drop-off and collections throughout the day.
We understand that, your needs may change after bookings have been made. If you need to cancel or amend an existing booking, please email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office.
Dropping-off and collecting your child
- Please drop your child to the main school reception
- Children can be collected from the main school reception at any time throughout the day
Keeping your child safe
- We want you to know that keeping the children and staff safe is our number one priority. We have completed risk assessments to ensure the safe function of our school.
- We will be following stringent cleaning routines in all spaces, disinfecting all surfaces at least twice per day
- For as long as we can, we intend to split the children into smaller groups of similarly-aged children. These groups will be separated throughout the day to reduce social contact.
- Non-school uniform
- Please bring some ID to prove your job role on the first day that you drop-off your child. This could be:
- A badge/ID card
- Wage slip (you can show us this on a phone if you get emailed these)
- Letter from employer (including contracts etc.)
For further information and latest news on COVID-19, please see our dedicated page.