At Mead Vale Primary, we are dedicated to supporting key workers during this uncertain time.
Get in touch
If you think that you require support and provision for your child please contact us:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: 01934 511133
Information about our provision
Our provision will run from 7:45am-6pm Monday-Friday.
We understand that, your needs may change after bookings have been made. If you need to cancel or amend an existing booking, please email your requirements to email@example.com or call the school office.
Dropping-off and collecting your child
- Please drop your child at the main playground gates
- Children can be collected from the main playground, following the marked routes
Keeping your child safe
- We want you to know that keeping the children and staff safe is our number one priority. We have completed risk assessments to ensure the safe function of our school.
- We will be following stringent cleaning routines in all spaces, disinfecting all surfaces at least twice per day
- For as long as we can, we intend to split the children into smaller groups of similarly-aged children. These groups will be separated throughout the day to reduce social contact.
- School uniform is to be worn
- Please bring some ID to prove your job role on the first day that you drop-off your child. This could be:
- A badge/ID card
- Wage slip (you can show us this on a phone if you get emailed these)
- Letter from employer (including contracts etc.)
For further information and latest news on COVID-19, please see our dedicated page.