Equality Objectives 2019-2022
- To use performance data to monitor pupil achievement and respond to variations between groups of pupils, subjects, key stages, trends over time and comparisons with other schools.
- To raise the awareness and skills of staff to promote fairness, equality and good relations in the context of their role.
- To provide an environment that welcomes, protects and respects diverse people.
- To ensure that all pupils and other stakeholders are given the opportunity to make a positive contribution to school life.
- To increase pupil awareness and understanding of different communities through assemblies and cultural events.
- To raise awareness of the impact of bullying, especially where this relates to protected characteristics.
- To monitor the incidence of policy breaches.
Mead Vale Community Primary School welcomes its duties under the Single Equality Policy.
To view our ELAN Equality and Equal Opportunities Policy please go to our policies page.