Equality Objectives 2019-2022
- To use performance data to monitor pupil achievement and respond to variations between groups of pupils, subjects, key stages, trends over time and comparisons with other schools.
- To raise the awareness and skills of staff to promote fairness, equality and good relations in the context of their role.
- To provide an environment that welcomes, protects and respects diverse people.
- To ensure that all pupils and other stakeholders are given the opportunity to make a positive contribution to school life.
- To increase pupil awareness and understanding of different communities through assemblies and cultural events.
- To raise awareness of the impact of bullying, especially where this relates to protected characteristics.
- To monitor the incidence of policy breaches.
Please click here to view our equality policy