We work with parents and families to remove barriers which may be affecting your child’s well being or education.
· Help pupils to overcome barriers to learning
· Raise attainment and attendance
· Improve social skills
· Develop self-esteem
· Raise standards in school
· To motivate pupils to reach their potential
For Individual Support a Pupil May Need Help With..
· Difficulties at home
· Social skills
· Understanding their own and other children's emotions
If you wish to make an individual appointment to discuss your child or family situation please see either your class teacher or visit the office.
We look forward to working with you and your child
Please also take a look at our Parent Survival Guides: